- Bigger Game Company: Co-founded by Laura Whitworth and Rick Tamlyn, to bring Laura’s work around how to create powerful change into the world.
- Lingo: Providers of VoIP (Voice-over Internet Protocol) services, for low-cost international calling.
- Practice Pay: For coaches and other small business owners – a cost-effective way of allowing your clients to pay by credit card
- TAI Group: I originally knew them as The Actors Institute in New York City, when they were running something called The Mastery, powerful work that helped actors get in touch with their emotions to more authentically portray a character. I realized there was applicability to business, and started to incorporate pieces of their approach into my own work.
- Top Human: I took a trip to China in 2006 to find out more about the state of coaching in the most populous country in the world. What I found was fascinating. My hosts were Top Human, who have since closed, but th