- A smart business person who can’t admit it, or can’t monetize it?
- An entrepreneurial small business owner who wants to take your business to the next level?
- A successful international executive enjoying a challenging career, yet aware that something is missing from your work or life?
- A business artist™ — innovative, powerfully intuitive, & creative when you’re “on” — who finds it difficult to articulate what you do best?
- An expat about to leave – or return – home, and wondering how best to make the transition?
- Leader of an innovative team that’s not clicking, looking for new ways to guide your organization to success?
- A young high potential frustrated with your boss, your peers, or your role in your organization?
- Changing roles (or careers) and wanting to make this next move the best of your life?
What could you achieve with a confidential, experienced, and pragmatic thinking partner with whom to brainstorm solutions and new approaches to the challenges that are part of your work and life in today’s world?
Deborah Huisken and Dancing Star International help smart, innovative business people:
- identify and coalesce their key strengths out of the swirling mass of potential, interests, and capabilities that defines what it is to be a human in business.
- develop key strengths so they can more effectively – and with more satisfaction – engage in their life’s work.
- understand what is unique about them, and how to bring more of that into the work they do, wherever in the world they do it.
What must you accomplish to consider your life to have been satisfying and well lived; a life of few or no regrets?
Your Life-changing Next Step:
To jump right in, go to become a client. To see the ways I work with clients, go to my Services. Or, to join my mailing list, request a copy of my free report, Why It’s Important to Know It if You’re Smart here.
Dancing Star International: thinking partner to smart international business people — executives, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, high potentials, and other leaders — to help them understand what is unique about them, leverage that in the work they do, and tap their untapped talent.